</>

INTERNAL TESTING BUILD

</>

CONFIDENTIAL & SUBJECT TO CHANGE

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our community around the world.

Home › Q&A Forum › Cyber Security › TotalAV & Norton 360

Tagged: , , ,

  • TotalAV & Norton 360

    Posted by carob on 02/23/2023 at 2:38 PM

    I downloaded TotalAV for Windows (I have version 7) and want to install on my computer. I also need to remove Norton.
    What are the steps to do this? Would appreciate your help.

    carob

    carob replied 3 years, 6 months ago 2 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • TeamKomandoJohn

    Administrator
    02/27/2023 at 10:10 AM

    Hello Carob,

    First, you can download the Norton removal tool from here.

    After removing Norton then rebooting your computer, you can then follow the steps outlined here fo get Total AV installed.

  • carob

    Member
    03/18/2023 at 3:08 PM

    Hi, John – Thanks for your reply. It was quite some time before I read it, so I think I got myself in further trouble. Would appreciate if you can help me.

    I installed TotalAV without removing Norton. Still have Norton and TotalAV on my computer. I also already had ExpressVPN installed and still do. I have not been using Norton; but it pops up every once in a while.

    What would you suggest I do now? Remove TotalAV, then remove Norton, then remove ExpressVPN, and then start all over?

    I will follow your suggestions. Thanks, again.

    Carolyn

Log in to reply.