</>

INTERNAL TESTING BUILD

</>

CONFIDENTIAL & SUBJECT TO CHANGE

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our community around the world.

Home › Q&A Forum › Cord Cutting and Streaming › Need to speed-up my old Smart-HDTV(1080p), via HDMI-to-USB-A-v3.0 converter !

  • Randall Blanchard

    Member
    01/10/2025 at 2:26 AM

    ???

  • Randall Blanchard

    Member
    02/03/2025 at 5:14 AM

    ????

  • Randall Blanchard

    Member
    02/12/2025 at 3:45 AM

    … and NOW, my throttling ISP is telling me that my modem, at a 300MbPS maximum speed ( which I only get, for downloads ), is “too slow for my sophisticated modem” — should I believe them ?

  • Randall Blanchard

    Member
    03/07/2025 at 7:43 PM

    O.K. — the only way I got my network to work, is to pay the bandit ISP, for the 800Mbps plan, but I STILL DON’T HAVE. -an HDMI to USB-A adapter !

Log in to reply.