</>

INTERNAL TESTING BUILD

</>

CONFIDENTIAL & SUBJECT TO CHANGE

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our community around the world.

Home › Q&A Forum › Advanced Tech Support › Lotus Organizer 6 System Error: (ASWAN:526) Undefined id – Solved!

  • Lotus Organizer 6 System Error: (ASWAN:526) Undefined id – Solved!

    Posted by rockychandra on 02/17/2021 at 9:20 AM

    I have Windows 8.1. I have been using Lotus Organizer 6 for many years and it worked perfectly. Recently, I had to Uninstall Abode Acrobat DC and since then my Lotus Organizer gives issues and does not start. The last error I am getting is : System Error: (ASWAN:526) Undefined ID. I have uninstalled and installed Lotus Organizer 6 and I keep getting the same error.

    Please help !!!!

    rockychandra replied 5 years, 7 months ago 2 Members · 6 Replies
  • 6 Replies
  • TeamKomandoJohn

    Administrator
    02/17/2021 at 9:21 AM

    Hello RC,

    Have you tried to reinstall Adobe Acrobat DC to see if that resolves the issue?

    • rockychandra

      Member
      02/18/2021 at 12:51 PM

      Yes John … I did try installing the Adobe ACROBAT dc AND IT DID NOT HELP EITHER.

      aNY OTHER SUGGESTIONS !!!!

  • TeamKomandoJohn

    Administrator
    02/23/2021 at 4:51 PM

    Hello again,

    I would try visiting archive.org and searching for the version of Lotus you have, I was able to successfully install and run Lotus Organizer 6.1 on Windows 10 64 bit with a bit of effort, had to copy over a file from C:\Program Files (x86)\IBM Lotus Organizer 6\Lotus\org6\compnent\ltbubn12.dll to C:\Program Files (x86)\IBM Lotus Organizer 6\Lotus\org6\organize then ran the executable org6.exe from C:\Program Files (x86)\IBM Lotus Organizer 6\Lotus\org6\organize directory in compatibility mode and as an administrator, you can find these options by right-clicking on the org6.exe and left-clicking properties.

  • rockychandra

    Member
    02/24/2021 at 3:11 PM

    Many thanks John. I copied the ltbubn12.dll as you suggested … it did not work. However, it gave me the idea to copy all the files in the folder Components into the Organize folder. It worked.

    So … in my view to make Organizer work …. copy all the files in the Component folder into the Organize folder.

  • TeamKomandoJohn

    Administrator
    02/24/2021 at 3:20 PM

    Hello RC,

    Great idea, I’m glad you were able to get your software working again! Go Lotus!

  • rockychandra

    Member
    02/24/2021 at 3:34 PM

    I do think that Lotus Organizer is the best address book software… it is just fabulous. Have been using for 25 years now.

Log in to reply.