</>

INTERNAL TESTING BUILD

</>

CONFIDENTIAL & SUBJECT TO CHANGE

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our community around the world.

Home › Q&A Forum › Advanced Tech Support › How – and can – I wipe the Internet clean of my existence dating back to 1993

  • How – and can – I wipe the Internet clean of my existence dating back to 1993

    Posted by derek-clontz on 02/21/2021 at 4:14 PM

    I’ve been a heavy use of the Internet dating back to 1994, personally and professionally, and am hoping I can scrub and wipe this history clean. Is this possible? Is it CLOSE to possible? How do I go about it – and where do I start. I have deleted all FB pages (business and personal, heavy use for years) and Twitter (which I seldom used. I am concerned, to, of course, gmail (heavy use of multiple business and personal accounts for years). Can you help?

    TeamKomandoJohn replied 5 years, 7 months ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • TeamKomandoJohn

    Administrator
    02/23/2021 at 11:38 AM

    Hello Derek,

    You can find some tips & tricks for removing yourself from the internet here.

Log in to reply.